2018-2019 Criteria for Varsity Letter
- Regular attendance at practices and tournaments.
- The student-athlete must participate in 75% of the team competitions.
- The student-athlete must regularly attend team practices.
- Must score one of the following at an approved tournament:
- Skeet: 90
- Trap: 90
- Sporting Clays: 80
- Participate in one of the following:
- Any state tournament
- Any regional tournament
- Any national tournament
- The student will demonstrate the qualities of good sportsmanship
and team loyalty.
- No major school disciplinary referrals
- No safety violations or concerns over behavior on the field
- The student must be in high school.